Monday, November 7, 2011

Burning Rocks

Last weekend I went to a local craft fair. I'm a sucker for such things. Besides, I just HAD to go meet a friend about some yarn they were selling. :D  Anywho... On my way out there was a vendor with these really nice rock benches that I stopped to take a look at. I'd love to have one or two in my yard. He was also selling these really cool rock candles.


Of course I had to come home with a couple. He makes them from pieces left over from the benches he makes. Drills a hole in them and then attaches a glass reservoir underneath you fill with oil and stick a wick in. COOL!!!!

It's definitely not an indoor candle. That sucker put off some smoke! I've got to get some citronella oil to put in it. It will be great on the patio to deter the skeeters.

He had lots of different stones. I'm thinking great Christmas presents!!

No comments: