Sunday, May 15, 2011

Total Disappointment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm!!! Don't they look delicious!?!?!?
Fresh out of the oven...hot and gooey...cold glass of milk ready and waiting for that first melt-in-your-mouth bite.

CRUNCH!!!

DAMMIT!!! I was something sweet with a glass of milk. Craving it ALL weekend. So I decided to bake some cookies that I bought from some school last Fall. You know the kind..."Support our school – Buy our crappy frozen cookies." I always buy 2-3 boxes of cookies and stick them in the freezer and forget about them. Never have made any. NOW I know why I haven't. YUCK!!!! They were hard as bricks. They weren't burnt. I even under-cooked them so they would be moist and tender. HA!!!!

Think I'll go start a game of street hockey. I've got the pucks!!!

No comments: