Friday, July 19, 2013

Albatross Bombing

I was bombed by an albatross overnight.

I woke up in such a fantastic mood this morning. It's Friday! I see my sweetie this weekend! It's an AWESOME day!!

Then I walk out to my car. My basically clean car. My recently washed car. My car.

DAMN!!!!!!!


How did mud get on my car that was parked in my driveway and NOT under any trees?
It didn't rain last night.
I drove through NO mud puddles yesterday.

What is on my car?!?!

OH CRAP! That's not mud!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
That was one big ass bird with tummy troubles.


It didn't just stay on my windshield...It SPLATTERED onto the hood of my car and all over my wipers.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I don't dare try to get that off with my windshield wipers. This is a job for the car wash!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!

My day got crapped on.

3 comments:

Amnicon Studio said...

Wow! That is quite the pile that was dropped. I don't think I've ever seen such a fantastic splatter pattern.

whimzeenator said...

It is quite remarkable, isn't it? Its silhouette is breathtaking. I love the beauty in nature.

/snort

Amnicon Studio said...

LOL :-)