Friday, September 6, 2013

Stupid Monkey Award #9

It's been a while since I've had a Stupid Monkey Award. I've been surrounded by stupidity and it was just overwhelming!! LOL

Until today.

Today. O.M.G.

Actually, I saw this car earlier this week but in my uncaffeinated state as I was looking for a parking saw this car and thought I was seeing things. No...it wasn't there. Then the lack of caffeine took over and my head was in a fog and I forgot. POOF! gone.

Until today.

There it was. THE car. THE car that obviously drove to work on the streets of Houston. THE car that drove down busy thoroughfares and probably past a variety of police cars. THE car that has a +/-20-inch muffler extension tied on with blue data cables. THE car with a little red baggy covered in hearts warning motorists behind it not too follow too closely because its muffler is STICKING OUT OVER 20 INCHES!!

Yep. THAT car!!!


I guessing the owner of this car works in an IT department.

I'm guessing this dude isn't married...much less has a girlfriend.

I want to hear this car start up and drive through the parking garage.
vvvvvvvvvvvVVVVVAROOOOOOOOOM!!!!! Cough. Hack. Wheeze.
Followed by a little red baggy flying through the air.

It's hard putting on a gas mask when you're shaking your head.

No comments: